Showing interest to your body allows reinstatement to turn your body back more quickly apart of being a healthy mother. During this period, you can speed this recovery process by paying attention to your body cleansing and care.
Likewise using cosmetic products, you need to be very precise to prevent the baby’s physical and mental development.
Things to be considered while showering
- During pregnancy, the sweat glands work more than usual so, it is worth taking a shower every day.
- Do not in the bathroom for longer than 15 minutes.
- Make sure you use only lukewarm water. Higher temperature can be harmful.
- Open your bathroom windows for some fresh air to get in.
- To be safe, do not lock your bathroom door.
- Put an anti-slip mat at your bathtubto balance the potential fails.
- Use natural soaps. Even your hair, you can wash it with natural olive oil soap.
- After a bath, apply bably oil to prevent stretch marks in the abdomen and chest area.
Recommendations for breast care
During this period, breast are on of the most important areas that you need to pay attention to the most. Аs a result of swollen breasts, there is a possibility that cracks may occur.
To prevent this, after a warm shower, you can massage your breast with moisturizer. To prevent sagging, you can wash your breasts twice a day with cold water.
Recommendations for hair care and make-up
- Your hair can lose its luster and vitality during this period. It could be more difficult than usual to give it a shape. Washing your hair frequently can make the situation better.
- Research tells that the chemicals of the hair paint can harm your baby. Although, it will be more prudent to dye your hair after giving birth.
- If you want to dye your greys of the roots of your hair, you can use herbal hair color after the first three months of the pregnancy.
- Hair straightening gels are not recommended due to chemical formations.
- Chemicals used for perm are being absorbed into the bloodstreams of the scalp.
- Therefore, we recommend keeping your hair natural until after the birth.
- Make-up does not harm the baby. Nevertheless, during pregnancy is recommended to use only natural substtances for your skin.
8 herbal masks that you can use for your daily skin care
Skin problem may increase during the period of pregnancy. It is important for the skin to breathe. So, before bedtime, you should celan and nourish your skin. Here are some herbal masks that you can use:
- Make a pass from a lemon skin. By adding some water into it, wait about 5 minutes and apply it to your face, and clean. Your pores will be clean and your skin refreshed.
- For cleaning your skin, take an egg yolk, a tablespoon of sesame oil and 3-4 drops of lemon juice and mix. Thoroughly apply it on your face and wait for 10 minutes.
- If your skin dries quickly, take 5-6 crushed strawberries and mix them with milk. After applying it to your skin and after 10 minutes, wash your face with plenty of water.
- To refresh your skin, take 1 cup of honey, 3-4 drops of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. After applying it to your face, wait for 20 minutes and wash it with plenty of water.
- For a sense of refreshment and purification, mash 1 apple and make a puree with milk. Apply it to your face, leave it for 20 minutes and after, wash it with plenty of water.
- Cucumber is an ideal and purifying ingredient for an oily skin. Take half an avocado, half a cucumber, 1 egg yolk, a little bit milk and blend it. Cool in in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes, apply it as a mask on your skin and wash your face with warm water.
- For a soft skin, take 1 banana and make a milk porridge.
- Take the juice of 1 lemon, add 3 tablespoons of honey and a little bit glycerin. This is the most ideal for protecting dry skin. Wait for 15 minutes, wash your face and you will mositurize your skin in a healthy way.
Apply these masks once a week and this one, once a month.
Suggestions for hand and feett care
- • Your nails take a dull color on this period and they break very quickly. Nourish and polish them for stronger nails.
- • You should let your nail breathe every three days. Because polishing may lead to dry nails.
Recommendations for teeth and lip care
- Salvia and other substances found on the teeth of pregnant women can affect the tooth enamel and cause tooth decay during this period..
- The tooth “fluorine” substance decreases and that is why it gets harder to stabilize it. Therefore, even if you have no pain it is recommended that you go to your dentist regulary..
- If you skip the inspection, your body will get infected too and it can affect the health of your baby as well.
- Time to time, brush your teeth with antiseptic in order to prevent tooth gems in your nest
- In case your lips are cracking; take 50 grams of honey, melt it on the stove and add 200 grams sesame oil. Apply this to your lips everyday.